Thursday, November 4, 2010

And the Award of 'ONLY'- Festive Event goes to......

Thanks a lot for the GR8 response dear friends!!!! I hope You have Enjoyed the Roundup and started planning to make some of the recipes ;-). Now it's time to celebrate. As per the Rule [The winner from India will get a book of Tarla Dalal which is "Low calorie Sweets" . Winner will be chosen by me by random.org and he/she has to provide me with an address in India within two days of the winner declaration else a new winner will be chosen by me.], I have used random.org to generate the winner with min no 1 and Max. no is 96.


And the winner is ...................................No. 69 and that is  Akila of Learning to cook



Congratulations Akila!!!

7 comments:

Amritha Kalyani said...

Congratulations Akhila :-) Wish you many more to come.

Nivedita Thadani said...

HI
congratulations to the winner.

Priya Suresh said...

Congrats to the winner..

Simplyfood said...

Congratulations and well done.

harini-jaya said...

congrats to the winner!

Akila said...

I am really happy to know that i am the winner.
thanks a lot...
i have sent my address to your mail id.

Shanthi Krishnakumar said...

Gr8 round up

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...